The scenery is offered in two versions, one for FS2004 and another for FSX.
The scenery is freeware and it is available for download from this web site ONLY. Please follow the "Buy" link above to the desired version and download the scenery free of charge.
Our scenery depicts Barbados' Grantley Adams International airport as it exists today. Barbados is the easternmost of the Windward Islands in the Caribbean Sea. A former British colony, Barbados is today a very popular destination for Europeans tourists, especially British, looking to enjoy the mild temperatures and year around sun in a familiar environment. TBPB , along with St. Maarten's Princess Juliana Intl. and San Juan's Luis Munoz Marin Intl., is one of the busiest airports in the Caribbean. It receives daily wide-body service from numerous airlines and charter operators including British Airways, Virgin Atlantic, BMI, LTU, American, Delta, United, Air Canada, Monarch and Thompson among many others. It also serves as a connection point to other former British colonies like St. Lucia and Antigua.
TBPB just completed a comprehensive renovation project that included a new arrivals building, complete overhaul of the old departures building and extension of the tarmac to accommodate up to 13 wide-body aircraft simultaneously. Unique features of the terminal include the old arrivals building sporting a unique concrete roof. This building entered operation in the late 1970's. The most recent modifications added a series of cone-shaped fabric tents resembling those used in Denver at a much smaller scale, of course.
TBPB has a single 11,000ft asphalt runway with east-west orientation served by an ILS for eastbound approaches during foggy conditions. Prevailing trade winds from the east make arrivals and departures on runway 9 the norm throughout the year. The occasional hurricane makes TBPB operations quite challenging as is the case for most of the northern Caribbean.
Interestingly, TBPB became home to one of the recently retired British Airways Concorde aircraft. Concorde used to be a frequent visitor to the island throughout its long and illustrious service with the British flag carrier. The aircraft is now housed in a purposely built hangar located just east of the passenger terminal.
We hope you enjoy this scenery released as freeware to thank all of you, our current and future customers, for your continued support and encouragement.
* AI parking spots were fitted to accommodate specific aircraft models (including default MSFS aircraft) and we cannot guarantee that they will accommodate your favorite AI models. Customization and tweaking of the AI mapping file will most likely be necessary. Most gates were assigned to airlines operating at CYYZ in the most accurate configuration possible based on information available to the public. Parking spot specs and gate assignments are available in the enclosed documentation.
FS2004 (FS9) or FSX and Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7 (All versions)
BluePrint Sceneries are designed to work properly in today’s average computer. For optimum performance while taking advantage of most scenery features we suggest the following hardware configuration:
For the FS2004 version:
For the FSX version:
NOTICE TO USER: THIS END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT APPLIES WITH RESPECT TO SOFTWARE APPLICATIONS BRANDED BLUEPRINT SIMULATIONS AND PROVIDED BY ONDUTY SUPPORT SYSTEMS LLC. PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. BY DOWNLOADING THE SCENERY INSTALLER FILE, OR BY USING ALL OR PORTION OF THE LICENSED SOFTWARE (DEFINED BELOW), YOU ACCEPT ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. YOU AGREE THAT THIS AGREEMENT IS ENFORCEABLE LIKE ANY WRITTEN NEGOTIATED AGREEMENT SIGNED BY YOU. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, DO NOT DOWNLOAD, DO NOT INSTALL OR USE THE LICENSED SOFTWARE.
1. Under this End User License Agreement (the “Agreement”), OnDuty Support Systems LLC (the “Vendor”) grants to the user (the “Licensee”) a non-exclusive and non-transferable license to use BluePrint Simulations, TBPB, Grantley Adams International Airport scenery add-on for the Microsoft Flight Simulator (the “Software”).
2. “Software” includes scenery model files and associated textures.
3. Title, copyright, intellectual property rights and distribution rights of the Software remain exclusively of the Vendor. Intellectual property rights include the look and feel of the Software. This Agreement constitutes a license for the use only and is not in any way a transfer of ownership rights of the Software.
4. The Software may be loaded onto no more than one computer. A single copy may be made for backup purposes.
5. The Software can only be obtained as a free download from the Vendor's web site.
6. The rights and obligations of this Agreement are personal rights granted to the Licensee only. The Licensee may not transfer or assign any of the rights or obligations granted under this Agreement to any other person or legal entity. The Licensee may not make available the Software for use by one or more third parties.
6. The Software may not be modified, reverse-engineered, or de-compiled in any manner through current or future available technologies.
7. Failure to comply with any of the terms under the License section will be considered a material breach of this Agreement.
8. The original purchase price paid by the Licensee will constitute the entire license fee and is the full consideration of this Agreement.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. THERE IS NO WARRANTY FOR THE SOFTWARE, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. EXCEPT WHEN OTHERWISE STATED IN WRITING, THE VENDOR PROVIDES THE SOFTWARE “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE IS WITH YOU. SHOULD THE SOFTWARE PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITIES. IN NO EVENT UNLESS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW WILL THE VENDOR BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF DATA OR DATA BEING RENDERED INACCURATE OR LOSSES SUSTAINED BY YOU OR THIRD PARTIES OR A FAILURE OF THE SOFTWARE TO OPERATE WITH ANY OTHER SOFTWARE).